Monday, December 14, 2009

"Merry Christmas, Christian!"

I have to say that yesterday was a great day.  Upon leaving Louisville Sheldon and I went to Oxmoor Mall shopping and I was so happy that they had the Angel Tree there.  The Angel Tree is where you pick up a name for a boy or girl and get the less priviledged items on their wish list.  I usually do this every year and completely go overboard.  However, since I moved from Lexington back to small town U.S.A. I've not checked into anything here.  In fact, I've not seen anything here but Salvation Army stuff.  Anywho, Sheldon and I grabbed the bag for Christian.  Christian is an 8 year old boy that we sponosored from the Angel Tree for this Christmas.  I picked out the clothes and Sheldon picked out the toy for him.  I have to say that it really made my day and made me feel so good to help out someone who needs it.  

1 comment: