Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Starting Over New

There are alot of changes happening right now in my life.  This blog has been a reflection of me over the years.  Now that I'm moving 15 hours away, getting married, and seeking so many new experiences I'm at a standstill.  I can't figure out if I want to keep this blog, make it private, delete it, etc.  I know that I'm ready to begin this "new" life and I'm really wanting to let go of the past.  I'm wanting to start a blog for "us" and all the future holds.  With us being so far away, a blog will definitely be a must so others can keep tabls on us instead of having to send out so many emails. 

So, with a new blog coming in the next few days and the fact I'm wanting to forget about the past.  I think I'm leaning towards just deleting this one.  When I think of doing that I feel a sense of relief.  Everything feels clean and I feel I can take a deep breath and move forward.  I may just keep it private to view in the future.   My new blog will be up shortly and to all of those reading, I will email you the details! 

So, this is my goodbye to "Where Silence Has Sound".  The new chapter begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment