Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wonder why...

I'm feeling blah and kinda down.  Today is one of those days.  I should be up doing something, but the laundry is a going and there is nothing much I could be doing, but there is.  Make sense?  I'm kinda down because I have thoughts going through my head. Just related to everyday life.  I'm very happy right now. However I'm stubborn and being unemployed has put a damper on my happiness.  I hate having to depend on Sheldon.  I feel it's so unfair of me.  Of course when we get to Texas and I find a full time job everything will be better with me.  Other than that I feel down because of my weight.  I need to lose about 30 pounds.  Hmm...guess it's not going to just fall off like before.  Back to the grind on that one.

In updated news, we have set a date for the wedding and have booked the honeymoon. I'm holding off on announcing the date for now.  Only because there have been back and forth emails with the coordinator and I want to make sure the date is mine before it's being announced.  I did get my dress while in Louisville this past weekend and I love it.  While trying it all several strangers told me it fits like a glove and it's absolutely perfect for me. Hence..I brought it home.  

Looks like Texas is on track.  Will be moving towards the end of March.  Sheldon gets to keep his Lead Developer job and work from home full time.  I can't wait 'til I get a full time job again and stop mooching off of the poor boy!  Hmm..maybe he feels sorry for me!  Speaking of the move, I"m trying to figure out the best way to move...rent a Uhaul or Budget truck and tow the Tibby? 

I sold my car this past week.  Yay!  We have been shopping and are looking at a 2010 Honda CRV-EX-L.  The cost is up there but hopefully we can get a good deal and great financing.

No comments:

Post a Comment