Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where do I start?

The past few weeks have been rushed.  The day after Christmas we left for Dallas and it was a fun trip.  We went down there to mainly look around and make sure we wanted to move to the area.  Sheldon is from there so that is a plus.  We had the best time down in Dallas.  We have decided to move to the area on or before April 1st!!!!  I have to say I absolutely LOVE it in Texas.  The area is so clean, architecture is gorgeous, and people are much more friendlier than those in Kentucky.  With other notes I'm just going to do a bullet form of what has happened in the past two weeks.

While in Ft. Worth we went to the Ft. Worth stockywards and to Billy Bob's.  Afterwards we went to Risckey's and Sheldon popped the question!!!  Yep, I'm engaged.  Wedding date has been set and it will be small and intimate.  Just us two and his family.  I have a place, but I'm waiting for the coordinator to get back to me until I make the final announcement.  It's a great venue!!!

I'm very busy and have to get back to Ebaying for a few, however pics are up at..
http://www.shelnat.shutterfly.com/

:)

1 comment: