Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Timeline.....

I'm still saying that 2010 is going to be the most event changing year of my life.  It's only January 27th and it's been so great and life changing already!  I guess I can break it down as to why I think it will be life changing and explain.

While in Fort Worth, Texas Sheldon proposed at Riscky's after we left Billy Bob's.  The next day we went to The Galleria in Dallas to make it more official with a ring as he didn't know my size.   While at Zales we searched through about ten rings ranging in price up to 11k.  I found THE perfect one!!!  We both said "that's it" after looking at this one.  It's a bridal set and I couldn't be more in love with a piece of jewlelry, and I'm NOT a jewelry person.  Yep...this is the one!!! It's MY rock:)




We have set a date of March 21, 2010 as our day to become husband and wife.  We have chosen to do a small intimate ceremony about 60 miles East of Nashville in a restored 1889 farmhouse.  His parents and sister will be in attendance.  Afterwards we are driving to the mountains for 4 nights in a beautiful secluded cabin.  I can't wait!!  Here is where it will go down.





When we get back from the honeymoon we will have exactly four days then we pick up the rental truck for our move to Texas.  Wow.  There is way too much to do between now and then.  Reminds me..we have to clean around here so we can put this home up for sale with a realtor.  Two home payments at one time is going to suck.

More things to talk about and I will do that soon.  Right now I need to just relax...I'm seriously about to conk out.


1 comment: