Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life in the fast lane...

I wanted to write a post about my current relationship as it will tie in to the next post and many others.  Most of you know that I got engaged and we are getting married soon.   Some people may think this is fast as no one really knew I was dating Sheldon, etc.  While my divorce from Clint was final on December 4th, we were separated over a year before.  It just took awhile to get everything finalized.  I've known Sheldon for longer than many may think I have.  I have to say that we met and hit it off immediately.  I do not think this is fast as I know in my heart that he is the one for me.  He is definitely the love I have been looking for (and should have held out for).  He has proved to me that he loves me and it feels so good to be attracted to someone physically, emotionally, and every single way I can think of!  I have loved before, but have never been "in" love until now.  I can't explain in words how happy I am ..finally.  Guess I'll just have to let it show through my actions! I'm ready to let the journey begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Like I told you earlier today, you seem so much happier right now than I've ever seen you. It doesn't matter what people think; all that matters is that it works for you and that you're happy! Love ya, girlie.

    ReplyDelete