Monday, December 21, 2009

Memories

Today I decided that I wanted to go to Corbin to go to Books-a-Million.  I've been looking online for some recipe books and decided to go look around.  I ended up getting Just the Two of Us by Betty Crocker.  I've learned it's so hard to cook for just two people with tons of leftovers.  I can't wait to try some of these new dishes.  I also went to Lowe's to exchange some of the white wood blinds for the bedrooms. 

Afterwards I decided to go up to mom's grave.  Since I was driving right by it, I thought I'd go up and pay some respect since it's been a while.  It was cold and snowy and all of the flowers were gone, of course.





It definitely was good today to get out of the house.  I drove around Corbin and remembered all of the memories.  Went by several of the houses I grew up in and couldn't believe how they look now.  It's funny how life can change so much from the past ..to the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment