Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bowtie alfredo and PERFECT soup!


Since I'm getting into cooking more and being more domesticated (I know!!) I thought I'd start trying some new recipes at home.  I've been wanting to a recipe for Zuppa Toscana Soup from The Olive Garden.  I LOVE this soup so we decided to fix it tonight and WOW.  I have to say this is dead on for the actual Olive Garden soup.




Ingredients

Directions


  1. Cook sausage in a 300°F oven for approximately 30 minutes.

  2. Drain sausages on paper towels and cut into slices.

  3. Place onions, potatoes, chicken broth, water, garlic in pot, and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.

  4. Add sausage and bacon.

  5. Salt and pepper to taste.

  6. Simmer for another 10 minutes.

  7. Turn to low heat.

  8. Add kale and cream.

  9. Heat through and serve.

I also decided to fix some chicken (bowtie) alfredo.  It was very restaurant-ish, and the cracked black pepper made it spicy!







1 comment:

  1. Both dishes look awesome! The soup sounds amazing - I'm going to have to try that one sometime.

    ReplyDelete