Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wow..that soon?

Looks like a change of plans have occurred.  If you know me too well, then you know I change my mind all of the time.  Since we have so much time right now we decided to travel to Texas this Saturday for about a week instead of going during Spring Break in March.  We decided this in a few mintues last night and have already made reservations.  I'm really excited to do a road trip to see lots of places I've not gotten the chance to see yet.  I'm hoping to get up into the Ozarks as well. 

I may have mentioned to a few of you that Sheldon is from Dallas.  Well there is a really high chance of us moving to the Dallas area soon so we are also taking this opportunity to look at some of the 'burbs and towns that would fit us. 


Hello Dallas!  My future home??

2 comments:

  1. I already told you earlier today, but I think it'd be cool if you lived in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I just told him today that skiing in Colorado would be so much closer!

    ReplyDelete